Our well-equipped practice in Harrogate North Yorkshire, is looking for an experienced lead veterinary surgeon to drive the practice. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of knowledgeable and skilled vets, devoted nurses and lovely support staff.
Oakbeck hospital has extensive facilities and equipment including three consult rooms, two theatres, endoscopy, a newly installed in-house CT machine and digital x-ray.
Oakbeck is within walking distance to Harrogate shopping centre and is located close to stunning rural attractions.
The ideal candidate will have strong surgical skills, a good blend of communication skills and a confident and can-do approach:
This is the perfect opportunity to take the next step in your career by joining our growing Medivet family.
Remuneration package includes:
• Very competitive salary
• £6,600 accommodation allowance
• £2,500 vehicle allowance
• 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
• £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days' CPD leave per annum or pro rata and in-house CPD training
• VDS, RCVS, and BVA fees paid
• Fantastic career progression
• Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
If you are interested in this position then please apply by clicking the link provided below. Alternatively you can send your CV and cover letter to the recruitment team at email@example.com.