An amazing opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and experienced vet to lead our practice based in Tilehurst.
About the practice:
Our Tilehurst clinic has a robust and friendly client base who appreciate the personal service we provide.
Tilehurst is set in a great location close to Reading, the river Thames and the North Wessex Downs with excellent rail links to London.
Tilehurst has 1 Vet and 3 Nurses. We have 1 Consult room, 1 Theatre, Digital Xray and in-house biochemistry. The caseload is varied and offers a wide range of surgical and medical cases.
Tilehurst works a 4 day rota, working 8:30am - 6:30pm with 2 weekend days every 6 weeks plus a fair share of Bank Holidays. There is a limited share of back-up support for the out of hours team and all cases will feed into our 24-hour centre in Wokingham.
What we are looking for:
You will need at least a minimum of 2 years small animal practice experience. In return we will provide an excellent career progression and work life balance as this is a 4 day week role, fantastic packages (see below) and the chance to be involved in cases using state-of-the-art technology. We provide all of this whilst you continue to develop your career and get the most job satisfaction.
Excellent package available including:
• Partnership Opportunity available
• Very competitive salary
• Accommodation or £9,000 accommodation allowance
• Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
• £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days' CPD leave and in-house CPD training
• VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
• 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
• Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
• Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
• Eyecare and childcare vouchers available
• Colleague of the month awards, Hill's staff feeding scheme, plus many more benefits available
So what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Medivet is growing rapidly and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within your role and are truly committed to help our Medivet family members achieve their goals.
If you are interested in this position then please apply or alternatively you can send your CV and cover letter to William at firstname.lastname@example.org.
He would be delighted to hear from you!