Mobile Veterinary Surgeon - Richmond
We are looking for an assistant vet with at least six months' UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience to join our growing family and in return, we will provide strong mentorship and support to help you develop your career and get the most satisfaction from your job.
Youll be supporting the practices within the Richmond region. You will be involved in cases using state-of-the-art technologies such as ultrasound, a digital x ray system, endoscopy, and much more.
Experience working in an environment where colleagues support you by sharing skills and knowledge to give our patients the best outcomes.
Medivet also offers outstanding career progression, including post-graduate study and partnership.
Salary & Benefits:
• Very competitive salary
• Accommodation or accommodation allowance
• Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
• £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave, and in-house CPD training
• VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
• 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
• Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
• Colleague of the month awards, Hills staff feeding schemes, plus many more benefits available
For a confidential chat, further details regarding the role, or to discuss other opportunities within Medivet, please contact William at firstname.lastname@example.org: he would be delighted to hear from you!